Feedback for Brandon
- Hey, so for the first image, I think it might be kind of a hard transition to jump all the way from the right side of her body to the left side of her face. You could potentially make the mobile version go to the top right instead of the top left. That would also be a lot easier to design.
- The contrast between the white text and the light green background is sort of light in the first image. Potentially use a text shadow or a darker background.
- Again for the second image, jumping from one side to the other is going to be sort of difficult, so maybe just leave the text on the left side of the guys head.
- I really like the third image, I think its cool that you put "- Anon" on the other side of the quote, and then for the mobile image they both move to the top. I also like the color contrast between the white image and the black background.
- One more thing, it looks like for the mobile images the quote name "Anon" is usually bigger than the quote. Maybe try resizing the font for the name.