Feedback that was provided to me
- The first thing that was recommended to me was to change the two columns that I have into 1 column. When I originally did the wireframe I thought it was going to be for a desktop, so two columns made sense then. For the phone, two columns are just a little two crammed in.
- The next thing we talked about was having a margin on either side of the content. I like the idea of having a set margin, just because I don’t like when the content takes up the entire width of the screen.
- We also talked about how my image was too long and it would be hard to find a photo that long. For a mobile phone however, I said that this width will not actually be as big as I drew it on paper.
- Another thing that I think may be hard to make is to put different images alongside the directions and ingredient sections. I think this might help the user make the food, however it will be hard to make a bunch of different food images work alongside instructions.
- We also talked about styling the bullets, potentially by putting a circle around each number for directions and instructions. This may be hard to do in css though, so this feature may not get implemented.
- Finally, another thing I did not consider was that I was going to have to site my images. To do this, I am going to have a small footnotes section at the bottom of my page with urls to the image sites.